Societies Consortium All Members Meeting - Monday September 16, 2019 in Washington, DC
NOTE: Only members of the Societies Consortium have access to this content. Please login, or if you are interested in learning more about becoming a member of the Societies Consortium, please click here.
Where: AAAS, 1200 New York Avenue, NW, Washington, D.C.
Schedule: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (with a reception for informal conversations immediately following)
Agenda: Coming Soon—while still in development, we anticipate including:
- Member sharing and engagement session(s) with member-generated topics of concern
- Send your suggestions for break-out discussion groups to SocietiesConsortium@educationcounsel.com
- Guidance on a framework for culture and climate change
- Interactive review of Framework Guidance document (coming soon)
- Updates on engagement with National Academies’ Action Collaborative and Societies Consortium’s Advisory Council for more collective action on prevention and response
- Building communities actively intolerant of sexual and intersecting bases of harassment and restorative actions
- Plenary session on community-building and restorative actions and remedies with Professor of Leadership Studies Steven Karp, PhD, University of San Diego—Interactive with those attending
- Strategies for engaging societies’ members
- Honors and Awards Model Policy Q&A session and endorsement
- Members Survey Report take-aways
- Priority next steps planning